These are the new prices of 2022
During mid2- and lowseason it is possible to book for a long weekend (Friday-Monday) or a midweek (Monday-Friday). Minimum stay during high season: 1 week (Saturday – Saturday).
|Period||*Le Soleil||Le Tournesol||*Arc-en-ciel||Long weekend/midweek|
|Highseason||€ 995,–||€ 945,–||€ 1095,–||not possible|
|Mid season||€ 825,–||€ 775,–||€ 860,–||not possible|
|Low season||€ 565,–||€ 565,–||€ 695,–||on request|
Highseason: 2 July till 27 August
Midseason : 28 May till 2 July and 27 August till 1 October
Low season: 16 April till 28 May and 1 October till 31 December
- Prices are per week, including bed linen and tourist tax, excluding heating costs.
- There are no extra cleaning costs, we expect our guests to leave the gite in the same condition asthey found it.
- Inside the gites, smoking is prohibited.
- The gites are rented from Saturday to Saturday and are available from 16.00 pm on the day of arrival until 10.00 am on the day of departure.
- During mid season and low season, bookings for a long weekend or a midweek (Monday-Friday) are possible (prices on request). Minimum stay during high season: 1 week (Saturday – Saturday).
- Depending on the weather and Wassertemperatur the swimming pool will be open from the 15st of May until the end off September.
- Dogs are allowed only after consultation,maximum one dog per gite Extra costs per day per dog, € 10,-