These are the new prices of 2021
During mid2- and lowseason it is possible to book for a long weekend (Friday-Monday) or a midweek (Monday-Friday). Minimum stay during high season: 1 week (Saturday – Saturday).
|Period||*Le Soleil||Le Tournesol||*Arc-en-ciel||Long weekend/midweek|
|Highseason||€ 975,–||€ 885,–||€ 995,–||not possible|
|Mid season1||€ 795,–||€ 725,–||€ 840,–||not possible|
|Mid season2||€ 565,–||€ 565,–||€ 695,–||on request|
|Low season||€ 460,–||€ 460,–||€ 525,–||on request|
- During high season when booking gite Arc-en-ciel up to 4 people: 50 euro discount on the weekly rate, and when booking the gite Soleil up to 2 people: 50 euro discount on the weekly rate.
Highseason: 3 July till 21 August
Mid season1: 12 June till 3 July and 21 August till 11 September
Mid season2: 15 May till 12 June and 11 September till 2 October
Low season: 17 April till 15 May and 2 October till 23 October
- Prices are per week, including bed linen and tourist tax, excluding heating costs.
- There are no extra cleaning costs, we expect our guests to leave the gite in the same condition asthey found it.
- Inside the gites, smoking is prohibited.
- The gites are rented from Saturday to Saturday and are available from 16.00 pm on the day of arrival until 10.00 am on the day of departure.
- During mid season and low season, bookings for a long weekend or a midweek (Monday-Friday) are possible (prices on request). Minimum stay during high season: 1 week (Saturday – Saturday).
- Depending on the weather and Wassertemperatur the swimming pool will be open from the 15st of May until the end off September.
- Dogs are allowed only after consultation,maximum one dog per gite Extra costs per day per dog, € 10,-